DRIVEN BY PREMIUM SOUND
- Beats was born to deliver music as the artist intended. Beats Studio Buds are engineered to deliver powerful, balanced sound in a compact design, through an entirely customized acoustic platform. A proprietary, dual-element diaphragm driver resides within a two-chamber housing, resulting in clear sound with outstanding stereo separation. An advanced digital processor then optimizes audio performance for loudness and clarity, while simultaneously ensuring clean noise-cancellation. The result — immersive sound that pulls the emotion of music from the studio to your ears to keep you going all day long
CONTROL THE NOISE
- With two distinct listening modes, you are in total control of your sound. Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) continuously blocks unwanted outside noise using a finely-tuned filter that dynamically adapts to your surroundings. When you need to hear the world around you, switch to Transparency mode at the press of a button. The external-facing microphones mix the sounds of your surroundings back in with your music for a natural, ‘open’ listening experience.
POWER YOUR DAY
- The earbuds have up to 8 hours of listening time1 with two additional charges provided by its pocket-sized charging case.2 That means that Beats Studio Buds give you up to 24 hours of combined playback. With ANC or Transparency mode turned on, you’ll get up to 5 hours of listening time, 15 combined with the case. If you need a little extra juice, 5-minute Fast Fuel charging gives up to 1 hour of playback7when battery is low. Now that’s wireless freedom.
CHOOSE YOUR FIT
- Three soft, silicone eartip sizes (small, medium, or large) give you a customized fit and create an acoustic seal for an even more immersive listening experience. These size options provide comfort, stability, and the confidence of staying put. Beats Studio Buds were made to fit seamlessly into your life with its sleek, compact in-ear design. Its matching charging case offers superior portability with a rounded, slim design that easily fits in your pocket or purse. Even better, the earbuds themselves offer an IPX4 rating for sweat and water resistance.5
KEEP THE CONNECTION
- With Class 1 Bluetooth® technology, Beats Studio Buds offer extended wireless range and fewer dropouts. Dual-beam forming microphones target your voice and filter out wind and external noise for high-quality call performance and elevated voice clarity. On-ear controls allow you to manage calls and control music. You’ll also be able to customize the “Press and Hold” function to work for either ANC or your voice assistant.8
COMPATIBLE WITH APPLE AND ANDROID
- Beats Studio Buds feature simple one-touch pairing for Apple3 and Android devices4 and easily connect via Bluetooth. With the Beats app for Android, you’ll get features like built-in controls, device status (i.e. battery levels), and firmware updates. With Apple devices, those features are built in to iOS with no app required, and you can also activate Siri hands-free just by saying “Hey Siri”.6 And the USB-C charge connector provides a single charging solution across both Apple and Android platforms.